As many of you know, Teen Coin is at the forefront of innovation, with very few competitors doing what Teen Coin does. Here are some of the basics that Teen Coin does to add value to the blockchain project:
1. Youth advocacy to reduce poverty among teens.
2. Provides litigation referral services to youth in crisis.
3. Provides sports and educational counseling for youth.
4. Gives students tokens as part of a loyalty program with participating schools.
5. Documents intellectual property claims by writing them to the blockchain as part of the Teen Coin Innovation Program.
6. Provides Google Health security profiles using Ethereum Wallet Addresses and DNA codes to provide unique registry profiles.
7. Provides merchant services to businesses looking to integrate onto the blockchain by accepting Ethereum based payments.
8. Provides risk management consulting on blockchain based products.
9. Provides funding for youth to help integrate Teen Coin into businesses through the Young Entrepreneur Program.
10. Provides a bridge between traditional banking services and blockchain currencies through the proposed “Teen Account.”
Teen Coin is also slated to be in the Aircoins Augmented Reality Video Game in February, 2020, which will add the coin to the list of collectable coins by the 55,000 gamers who play.